Monday, June 1, 2009

Blue nail polish....WHY?!


So, of course the very first thing I do when I am off for summer is buy a few magazines (tabloids and fashion ones of course!) and sit back and look at all the new summer fashions.

I became DISMAYED!! Right there on page 60 of Life & Style magazine titled "Summer's surprising polishes" Surprising indeed....not only were there blues, but also green, purple, orange and yellow. This isn't the only magazine I have picked up this summer to feature OPI's No Room for the Blues new blue polish. WHY?? I mean seriously, it doesn't look professional. And it is just going to seep into your nails and turn them even more yellow.

I know this is just a fad....one that I feel is doing more harm than good. Please people, save the $7 you would spend on these nail polishes on something that won't go out of style in about 10 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I love this rant! I completely agree with you. Everyone buys these outrageous colors that they only put on there nails once or twice and then it is out of style. If you are going to do those crazy colors go get a pedicure and do it once or something. I stay with the pinks and reds usually, as you know. I might go a little crazy this summer just for the heck of it, but I am not buying the polish.

    ReplyDelete